Experience and Community Engagement
Mandy is known for contributing to her community. For a decade she has worked on projects to improve and build our county. Her experience with the North Metro Mayors Association, a civic non-profit comprised of 15 cities and 20 community partners, allows her to listen to the needs and goals of our area from diverse perspectives. She has helped to raise significant funds for mental health and addiction services, educational services, Springbrook Nature Center, and the arts.
Vibrant. Collaborative. Inclusive.
You Can Help
Let people know they can vote in person or apply for absentee ballots 45 days before the primary. That’s June 29. And we now have “no excuse” absentee ballots, which means you don’t need a reason.
All of the cities in southern Anoka County offer in person absentee voting beginning that day. All you have to do is go to the City Hall of your city during normal business hours. Or you can request an absentee ballot to vote by mail by applying here:
Days until you can request a absentee ballot for the primary election.
- Twin Cities North Chamber – Public Policy Committee member
- MetroNorth Chamber – Working With Women at Rasmussen College, Co-Chair and committee member
- MetroNorth Chamber – Gala Committee, Golf Fundraiser Committee
- Alexandra House – Hope Gala Committee, volunteer at the women’s shelter
- Mercy Hospital Foundation – Board member, Grant Review Committee member, Crystal Ball Committee member
- Headshots for the Homeless (Stepping Stone Emergency Housing) – volunteer
- Fridley TRIP – Co-Founder, middle school liason, raised over $10,000, started a scholarship fund for future students
- Fridley Police Community Advisory Group – invited member
- Lee Carlson Center for Mental Health – Founded and co-directed “Dancing With Our Local Stars” and “Anoka County’s Got Talent” fundraiser, raising over $15,000
- Fridley 49er Days – Event Committee, founder of the Pie Baking Contest.
- Our Young Addicts – guest blogger, built the partnership with OYA and Allina
- SACA Hops for Hunger – event committee member
- Springbrook Nature Center Foundation – event volunteer, fundraising committee
- The Minnesota Orchestra – guest blogger
- nMotion Center for the Performing Arts – volunteer
- Lupus Research Foundation – consultant
- Anoka Historical Society – consultant
- Twin West Chamber – member
General Election 2018